Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome to Visual Art

Welcome to all of my students!! I'm excited that you have chosen to interact with this blog!

For starters, I'd like to hear from all of you any or all of the following topics:

- What are your expectations for the Visual Art class this year?
- What projects have you enjoyed in the past?
- Are you looking forward to any specific opportunities this year?
- What do you expect to see on this blog?

I'll be posting various questions/topics/pictures throughout the school year. If you have any ideas for how we can use the blog, feel free to share them with all of us!

Blog On!
Ms. Greeley

3 comments:

  1. Hi, its me Tess! My expectations this year in visual art are that you show us how to improve our art skills, and that we are able to do different types of art, like drawing and painting while having fun. Back when I was at Sussex I liked working with clay, I remember the time when we research animals, then made a clay figure out of them, it was fun. I expect to see different pieces of art work and even quotes from some artists on this blog. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Tess! Maybe we will be able to have some artists comment of this site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, its me amber from your block 7 art class. i just found out about your blog so i decited to write. i hope that in art this year we get to work with many things like paint and maybe clay and lean more about art and were it came from. i remember in 5th grade not having fun in art class. i hope this year i will and so far i have been. i also want to learn more about how to draw people because i have been having issues getting the proportions correct. well i hope we have fun and learn great things in your class thins year! by

    ReplyDelete